INTRODUCTION

 Welcome Everyone!!  :)


Hmm, so this is my first blog. And first all I will just try to give an introduction to you about this blog page. I will answer all the questions "What it is about?" "Why you should read this?" and a lot.

So to begin with... My name is Rishabh and I am a big fan of CRICKET (yes very big, big like a mountain😂😂). I love to talk and discuss about cricket, cricket, and just cricket. So you can just talk to me about anything related to cricket in the comments.

Now I will tell you what these blogs will be about...

1. I am going to preview all the International cricket matches and T20 leagues around the globe.

2. Then I will analyze the squads of all the teams going to take part in a Series or Tournament. I will explain the strengths and weaknesses of all teams according to the squad. I will also choose favourites to win.

3. This is the most important part of my blog and the most interesting too. So basically I will analyze two teams from every match and then predict the performance of each player before the match. Also, I will predict the winner of the matches and the player who is going to performance best.

4. And through all this, I will be summarising with a Dream Team for every match that will have top 11 players according to their performance predicted. 

Trust Me if you are interested in Cricket and Fantasy Leagues then these blogs are just meant for you only. I am gonna provide you with the best stats and analysis for each match so that you can get benefit from my IN-DEPTH STUDY.

And all of this is for free, you just need to support me. So that it motivates me to bring the best for you.

One final thing is I am a fan of Virat Kohli and RCB(in Indian Premiere League) so please forgive me if I go little bias in their match predictions. But still, I will try to be all fair.


THANKS FOR READING!!




Comments

Post a Comment